Calling for Marketing Manager
At Ideamotive we help companies worldwide to find the tech talent matched with their industry, technology and company culture. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in CEE and the winners of the Forbes Diamonds 2022. Ideamotive is working with corporates and startups. Our developers are solving their most demanding problems with technology - from a health app to visualize the insulin levels for patients in real time to financial systems for a global payment giant.
Now we are looking for a Marketing Manager that will lead the marketing team and help Ideamotive become a go-to platform for hiring top tech talent. This position is a fast track for a CMO position at Ideamotive.
Join us and have a real impact on driving the future of hiring the top tech talents while working with open-minded technology enthusiasts in a great atmosphere.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of Ideamotive’s international expansion. The Marketing Manager position is closely aligned with marketing, demand gen and sales.
You will make strategic decisions on marketing activities and develop an optimized strategy for marketing activities. You will monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, programs, and processes as well as lead flow to guarantee the achievement of the marketing department’s goals. You’ll have a direct responsibility to streamline data reporting and metrics tracking.
- Content strategy management (including SEO) and strategic content creation.
- Supervising external company communication in every channel in use.
- Designing customer experience on Ideamotive's website.
- Exploring new marketing channels and analyzing the efficiency of current ones.
- Building and analyzing marketing funnels.
- Supervising and co-creating processes for marketing data collection, analysis, and activation.
- Experimenting and improving things.
- Marketing Goals Reporting.
- Management of internal marketing team and a team of contractors.
- Experience in advanced B2B marketing (3y+), including building B2B marketing funnels,
- Excellent written and spoken English (min. C1+),
- Experience with SEO (including technical) and SEM,
- Experience working with marketing tools like Hubspot, Autopilot, Mailchimp, Hotjar, Google Analytics, GAds, Segment.
- Experience in building data-driven marketing (including data collection, analysis, and activation)
- Courage and intelligence to pursue new paths, experiment, and not being afraid to be wrong.
- Experience in the IT/tech/startup industry.
- CV review - if there is something relevant to the requirements that is not specified in the CV, please describe it in a dedicated form field,
- Cognitive abilities test (online),
- Video call screen - 20 min (online),
- Final Interview (online).
- salary: 13-16k PLN (B2B net),
- work equipment: MacBook + monitor,
- Private Health Care (Luxmed),
- Marketing Battlefield, budget and a lot of freedom,
- working flexibility: full-time remote or working from our offices in Warsaw (Wola),
- a culture of instant feedback, as an opportunity for professional and personal growth,
- paid time-off (24 days/year)
Hey, it's Robert, CEO of Ideamotive. If you got here, you're probably interested:). I'm directly responsible for this recruitment process and your experience within. If you have any questions regarding this position or the company, I'd be happy to chat with you. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 660 111 631.