About the role:
Ideamotive, a fast-growing IT talent marketplace, is looking for a capable Marketing Manager who will help to drive more growth to the company. The ideal candidate will be intelligent, courageous, aware of foundations on how humans work, and analytical enough to use this knowledge at scale.
- Content strategy management (including SEO) and strategic content creation.
- Supervising external company communication in every channel in use.
- Designing customer experience on Ideamotive's website.
- Exploring new marketing channels and analyzing the efficiency of current ones.
- Building and analyzing marketing funnels.
- Supervising and co-creating processes for marketing data collection, analysis, and activation.
- Experimenting and improving things,
- Marketing Golas Reporting.
- Management of internal marketing team and a team of contractors.
- Experience in advanced B2B marketing (3y+), including building B2B marketing funnels,
- Excellent written and spoken English (min. C1+),
- Experience with SEO (including technical) and SEM,
- Experience working with marketing tools like Hubspot, Autopilot, Mailchimp, Hotjar, Google Analytics, GAds, Segment.
- Experience in building data-driven marketing (including data collection, analysis, and activation)
- Courage and intelligence to pursue new paths, experiment, and not being afraid to be wrong.
- Experience in the IT/tech/startup industry.
- CV review - if there is something relevant to the requirements that is not specified in the CV, please describe it in a dedicated form field,
- Cognitive abilities test (online),
- Video call screen - 20 min (online),
- Final Interview (online).
- salary: 12-16k PLN (B2B net),
- work equipment: MacBook + monitor,
- Private Health Care (Luxmed),
- Marketing Battlefield, budget and a lot of freedom,
- working flexibility: full-time remote or working from our offices in Warsaw (Wola),
- a culture of instant feedback, as an opportunity for professional and personal growth,
- paid time-off (24 days/year)
We build digital products and deliver tech talent for startups, scale-ups, and enterprises in Europe, the US, Asia, and Africa. We aim for the highest quality in our work, and we bet on building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients and developers.
As a team, we believe in bullshit-free communication, working flexibility, and embrace the non-blaming culture. We trust each other and are not afraid to take responsibility. We are always looking for growth opportunities.