Calling for Marketing Specialist
At Ideamotive we help companies worldwide to find the tech talent matched with their industry, technology and company culture. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in CEE and the winners of the Forbes Diamonds 2022. Ideamotive is working with corporates and startups. Our developers are solving their most demanding problems with technology - from a health app to visualize the insulin levels for patients in real time to financial systems for a global payment giant.
Now we are looking for a Marketing Specialist that will join our marketing team and help Ideamotive become a go-to platform for hiring top tech talent.
Join us and have a real impact on driving the future of hiring the top tech talents while working with open-minded technology enthusiasts in a great atmosphere.
About the role
At Ideamotive, we're looking for a Marketing Specialist to support us in creating and managing marketing campaigns that generate great opportunities for the company. We're still a startup looking for a product market fit. Ideally, the person joining our team will be curious, brave and driven, ready to take on a new challenge.
- Managing campaign creation process.
- Conceptualizing and executing email campaigns.
- Initiatives to grow our social media presence.
- Collaborate with our content team to nurture our blog audience.
- Supporting our event planning.
- Other tasks that contribute to our marketing goals.
- At least 1 year of experience in B2B marketing or SaaS.
- Practical knowledge of digital marketing, especially in email marketing and building funnels.
- Good understanding of marketing automation tools and processes.
- Experience with Hubspot and Advertisement tools would be an advantage.
- Good command of English (C1 or higher).
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- CV review - if there is something relevant to the requirements that is not specified in the CV, please describe it in a dedicated form field,
- Cognitive abilities test (online),
- Video call screen - 20 min (online),
- Final Interview (online).
- salary: 5-10k PLN (B2B net),
- work equipment: MacBook + monitor,
- Private Health Care (Luxmed),
- Marketing Battlefield, budget and a lot of freedom,
- a culture of instant feedback, as an opportunity for professional and personal growth,
- paid time-off (24 days/year)