A fast-growing IT company calls for a talented Account Manager who will take their customer care to the next level in 2022.
- building and strengthening long-term relations with our partners and clients
- identifying new commercial opportunities with existing accounts and coining them into business
- be the primary point of customer contact and build long-term relationships with our customers and partners
- help our customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and during face-to-face meetings
- work on developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer report progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- forecast and track key account metrics
Candidate ideal profile:
- bright and precise thoughts expression, especially in English
- highly assertive, confident, self-organised and self-reliant
- active listener
- problem-solving attitude, ability to look from a broader perspective
- business-oriented, accountable and customer-focused
- proactive, always ready to take initiative
- entrepreneurship mindest
- people-oriented personality type
- Prior experience in similar position,
- Excellent knowledge of English - C1+ CEFR level
- Good command of Polish
Good to have:
- Second foreign language skills,
- technical, economic, or managerial studies graduate
- experience in productivity tools, including automation tools (i.e. Zapier), issue trackers (i.e. ClickUp, Asana), reminders & to-do apps, spreadsheets (i.e. Google Spreadsheets, AirTable)
- salary: 6000 - 11000 PLN (B2B net) + bonuses,
- work equipment: MacBook + monitor, smartphone,
- Private Health Care (Luxmed)
- Full-time remote job in remote first environment,
- Our Warsaw (Wola) Office availabe if you'd like to work on-site,
- A culture of instant feedback, as an opportunity for professional and personal growth,
- Trust, responsibility, and perfect environment for self-development,
- Working with tech and business experts ready to share their knowledge and experience,
- Paid time-off (24 days/year).
Interested? Fill out the form below!
Ideamotive is a marketplace that deliver tech talent to startups, scale-ups, and enterprises in Europe, the US, Asia, and Africa. We aim for the highest quality in our work, and we bet on building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients and developers.
As a team, we believe in bullshit-free communication, working flexibility, and embrace the non-blaming culture. We trust each other and are not afraid to take responsibility. We are always looking for growth opportunities.