Client's job description:
As a part of the digital program, you will be creating a backend for our mobile application. You will be part of a team whose mission is to craft the optimal mobile experience for our millions of customers, make it easy and fun to register and enjoy our services.
As an architect, you will hold the responsibility for API design. You will be also responsible for resolving any issues that may arise on the project.
In the API team, every Architect is given the ownership for one particular feature which they will then deliver.
Architects work closely with developers, testers, and other key teams discussing tasks and issues.
Technology stack in the project:
As an ideal candidate, your experience and skillset include:
- strong, practical knowledge of OpenAPI 3.0 standard
- previous experience using Git
- experience with configuration of IAM systems (np. Keycloak) and OAuth 2.0 standard
- previous experience working with Jira
- English language B2 or higher
- Postgresql, MongoDB knowledge
- API gateway configuration (Nginx, kong)
- design API architecture
- work closely with other architects
- work closely with software developers
- create documentation following UML standards (Plant UML desirable)
- create scalable solutions for large
- you will be involved in integration testing, application deployment and AWS services testing
- preparing diagrams, tickets and the entire architecture