A fast-growing IT company calls for a talented New Business Representative who will take their customer service to the next level by closing the deals with warm B2B leads and being an account manager for a part of an existing client portfolio.
About the role:
At Ideamotive, we're looking for a New Business Representative to support us in closing new deals for the company, managing the sales pipeline, and nurturing business relationships with current clients. You will be working on the frontline of our established sales process alongside other sales specialists and collaborate with the internal teams.
Your role will be to:
- Gather all the relevant information from the warm inbound leads generated by our Marketing Team
- Work closely with our Technical and Business Team to build an irresistible, tailor-made offer for the prospect
- Present the offer and close the deal!
- Cultivate relationships with customers
- Up and Cross-selling to existing clients
- qualifying inbound and outbound leads and managing a sales pipeline;
- managing the whole sales processes from the first contact by closing the deal to account management;
- listening to the clients and addressing their pains with brilliant solutions;
- cooperating with our internal teams to deliver maximum lead satisfaction scores;
- negotiating contracts and terms of services;
- working on optimizing your processes, making them smoother, more predictable, and scalable.
Candidate ideal profile:
- not being attached to a single point of view, always seeking a better perspective,
- openness to give and receive feedback,
- problem-solving attitude, ability to look from a broader perspective,
- bright and precise thoughts expression, especially in English,
- highly assertive, confident, self-organized, and self-reliant,
- active listener,
- business-oriented, accountable and customer-focused,
- proactive, always ready to take the initiative,
- entrepreneurial mindest,
- people-oriented personality type,
- prior successes (not necessarily in sales),
- Excellent knowledge of English - at least C1+ level,
- Prior experience in a similar position (preferably B2B),
- Experience in leading and closing deals (on the independent position),
- General knowledge of technology.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of other languages,
- Being trained in technics of negotiations and persuasion,
- In-depth understanding of the software industry,
- Ability to generate new business from within your network.
- salary: 8000 - 14000 PLN (B2B net) + bonuses
- work equipment: MacBook + monitor, smartphone
- working flexibility: full-time/part-time remote or working from our offices in Warsaw (Wola)
- a culture of instant feedback, as an opportunity for professional and personal growth
- working with tech and business experts ready to share their knowledge and experience
- paid time-off
We don't like cover letters and a complex recruitment process - submit your application, and we will take it from there. We promise to get back to every candidate.
Interested? Don't wait - apply right away!
We build digital products and deliver tech talent for startups, scale-ups, and enterprises in Europe, the US, Asia, and Africa. We aim for the highest quality in our work, and we bet on building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients and developers.
As a team, we believe in bullshit-free communication, working flexibility, and embrace the non-blaming culture. We trust each other and are not afraid to take responsibility. We are always looking for growth opportunities.