At Ideamotive we help companies worldwide to find the tech talent matched with their industry, technology and company culture. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in CEE and the winners of the Forbes Diamonds 2022. Ideamotive is working with corporates and startups. Our developers are solving their most demanding problems with technology - from a health app to visualize the insulin levels for patients in real time to financial systems for a global payment giant.
Now we are looking for a Business Development Representative that will join our sales team and help Ideamotive become a go-to platform for hiring top tech talent. This position is a fast track for business development manager position at Ideamotive.
Join us and have a real impact on driving the future of hiring the top tech talents while working with open-minded technology enthusiasts in a great atmosphere.
About the role:
At Ideamotive, we're looking for a Business Development Representative to support us in generating, managing and closing new sales opportunities for the company. We're still a startup looking for product market fit. We'll look for a person with entrepreneurial mindset who is willing to pivot his/her thinking with the company and/or to drive a pivotal changes.
Your role will be to:
- Looking for a new market opportunities and executing validation steps,
- Working with warm inbound leads generated by our Marketing Team,
- Work closely with our Technical and Business Team to build an irresistible, tailor-made offers for the prospect,
- Present the offers and close the deals!
- qualifying inbound and outbound leads and managing a sales pipeline;
- managing the whole sales processes from the first contact by closing the deal to account management;
- listening to the clients and addressing their pains with brilliant solutions;
- cooperating with our internal teams to deliver maximum lead satisfaction scores;
- negotiating contracts and terms of services;
- working on optimising your processes, making them smoother, more predictable, and scalable.
Candidate ideal profile:
- entrepreneurial mindest
- prior successes (not necessarily in sales),
- not being attached to a single point of view, always seeking a better perspective,
- openness to give and receive feedback,
- problem-solving attitude, ability to look from a broader perspective,
- bright and precise thoughts expression, especially in English,
- highly assertive, confident, self-organized, and self-reliant,
- active listener,
- business-oriented, accountable and customer-focused,
- proactive, always ready to take the initiative,
- people-oriented personality type,
- Excellent command of English - at least C1 level,
- Excellent command of Polish - at least C1 level,
- Experience confirming knowledge of tech industry (e.g. Tech Sales, Product/Project Management, Programming, etc.),
- Experience in negotiating and closing deals,
Good to have:
- Knowledge of other languages,
- Being trained in technics of negotiations and persuasion,
- In-depth understanding of the software industry,
- Ability to generate new business from within your network.
- salary: 8000 - 14000 PLN net B2B net + bonuses
- work equipment: MacBook, monitor, smartphone
- 24 days of paid time-off
- Luxmed - Private Health Care
- working flexibility: full-time remote from anywhere in the world,
- a culture of instant feedback, as an opportunity for professional and personal growth,
- working with tech and business experts ready to share their knowledge and experience,
Hey, it's Robert, CEO of Ideamotive. If you got here, you're probably interested:). I'm directly responsible for this recruitment process and your experience within. If you have any questions regarding this position or the company, I'd be happy to chat with you. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 660 111 631.