Calling for Junior Marketing Specialist
At Ideamotive we help companies worldwide to find the tech talent matched with their industry, technology and company culture. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in CEE and the winners of the Forbes Diamonds 2023 and Financial Times 1000. Ideamotive is working with corporates and startups. Our developers are solving their most demanding problems with technology - from a health app to visualize the insulin levels for patients in real time to financial systems for a global payment giant.
Now we are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist that will join our marketing team and help Ideamotive become a go-to platform for hiring top tech talent.
Join us and have a real impact on driving the future of hiring the top tech talents while working with open-minded technology enthusiasts in a great atmosphere.
About the role
At Ideamotive, we're looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to support us in creating and managing marketing campaigns that generate great opportunities for the company. We're still a startup looking for a product market fit. Ideally, the person joining our team will be curious, brave and driven, ready to take on a new challenge.
- Implementing marketing automation sequences.
- Building reports and monitoring KPI's.
- Analytical decision making
- Executing email campaigns.
- Experience in email marketing (Hubspot, Snovio)
- Basic knowledge of B2B marketing funnel
- Good understanding of marketing automation tools and processes.
- Knowledge of best practices and in UX, and email marketing
- Good command of English (B2 or higher).
- Analytical thinking
- CV review - if there is something relevant to the requirements that is not specified in the CV, please describe it in a dedicated form field,
- Cognitive abilities test (online),
- Final Interview (online).
- salary: 4-5k PLN (B2B net or contract gross),
- work equipment: MacBook + monitor,
- Private Health Care (Luxmed),
- Marketing Battlefield, budget and a lot of freedom,
- a culture of instant feedback, as an opportunity for professional and personal growth,
- paid time-off (24 days/year)