As a QA Lead, you will work on automating all aspects of our delivery to make sure the expected level of quality is reached. You will be supporting the definition of the test coverage and enforcing tests coverage in our pipelines. You will be part of a team who's mission is to build and run a modern digital product
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing.
- Work with QA, Developers and the Tech Leads to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers.
- Setup best practices (TDD) by agreeing user stories formats and testing framework to maximize test automation
- Support and coach the team to integrate quality in all they do (unit tests, user story writing, tests automation)
- Contribute relentlessly to quality improvements in your team: solution design, workflow, monitoring or adoption by customers
Who you are and what you know
- You are able to see and understand the big picture of complex real-time environments
- You are focused on delivery and relentless problem solving skills
- You have an understanding and familiarity of the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- You have strong experience with Continuous Delivery, achieving the highest Quality with the fastest speed
- You have strong experience with structuring and maintaining automated tests scenarios over a few years
- You have strong experience with automation solutions (Cucumber, Jmeter, Jenkins, GoCD and similar)
- You have strong experience with at least one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, C++, Node
- You have strong experience with Agile organization especially scrum
What could be useful
- Functional knowledge: Catalogue, Real time and charging, Business API (APP versus Backend), NW protocols (diameter…)
- Contribution to open-source projects, and personal GitHub projects
- Experience operating large-scale, distributed, business-critical systems.
- Very good understanding of Version Control, Docker, Cloud, administration and internals
Technologies we work with
- Open-source tools
- Java Spring, React, AngularJS, Java
- PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- REST APIs, Kong, APIgee, Webmethod
- Linux, Docker
- GitLab, Jenkins, GoCD