Table of Contents
- Our Matchmaking Process: How to Triumph in Hiring a Freelance Software Developer
- Business Gains for Tech Companies Like Yours
- Final Thoughts
- About us: Home to Freelance Software Developers
Cherry-picking top freelance software developers available in the wild to secure the most accurate match for our clients' needs. At Ideamotive, we know all about it. It’s not just our core business but our spirit and DNA too. We’d like to take you on a journey of how we perform matchmaking and let you meditate if it’s the way you want to do things in your company.
If you’re searching for the right freelance software developer to build and blast your next digital product yet circling around multiple options available on the market, we've got you covered.
Discover our unique model for matching the most suitable freelance developers for your project and decide if it’s something that will boost your growth and help increase profits.
No matter which industry and vertical you’re operating in, you need the best freelance software developers to thrive. They will work on your disruptive ideas to create value-added products and fill a niche in the market.
Whether you run a high-growth startup, expanding scaleup, or a large enterprise, we continually strive to go above and beyond to bring the best fit to your doorstep. With us, intelligent software solutions are at your fingertips.
Further, we will take you through our matchmaking process. For the first time, our know-how revealed. Embark on a journey of matchmaking with us.
Buckle up, it's a doozy!
Our Matchmaking Process: How to Triumph in Hiring a Freelance Software Developer
Long story short, how our Matchmaking, Sales, and Talent Teams select seasoned freelance software developers, designers, and project managers who perfectly match your needs. All of that thanks to our advanced matching algorithms.
The average time from requirements gathering to proposing an offer amounts to 5 working days. Yet, everything depends on the technology, the selected candidate’s time availability, and other factors. In the best cases, we manage to close deals just within hours. The whole recruitment process is free of charge for all our clients; there’s no hidden fee. And that means that you only pay for the hours your chosen freelance software developer worked. Can it get any better? Let's jump into the process to see what's happening behind the scenes.
Step 1: Order verification
- You share details on your business requirements, product specifics, and team dynamics with our advisor.
- Our Sales Team collects the order and verifies if it has all the necessary information.
Step 2: Tech talent profile briefing
- Our Matchmaking Team creates an internal and external brief for the software development job.
- The Matchmaking Team will get back to you if they need more data to make the role attractive to potential talent.
Note: Our Matchmaking Team are not just recruiters; they are technical people with a good understanding of IT, infrastructure, and the market. They can code, too! For you, that means they are fluent in the world of programming and thus able to hand pick the best fit more efficiently.
Step 3: Talent database search
- We discuss with you the role and create very detailed job descriptions to find only the best candidates.
- We reach out to our extensive developers' community and search our talent databases.
- We verify the proposed candidates' skill sets.
Step 4: AI- and human-powered matchmaking
- Technical interview. It’s your chance to get to know the candidate and check if it’s a fit. If you don't have the competencies to interview on your side, we provide our CTO for free to do it instead.
- Project-specific vetting. At this point, our Talent Team verifies:
- projects they worked on,
- years of experience in the chosen programming languages,
- soft skills,
- communication skills,
- English proficiency,
- desired rate,
Step 5: Recommendation & negotiations
- It's time for candidate/partner recommendations. If everything goes well, you will get the shortlist of top talents best suited for your needs in under 24 hours!
- Our senior developers make a detailed project estimation concerning the timeline and budget.
- Now, there’s room for negotiating rates, contracts, and terms of services with our COO.
Step 6: Deal closing
- We provide you with a tailor-made offer, including estimates. It will come in the form of a detailed calculation with the amount of required developer working hours, as well as how much it will cost, which gives you a clear insight into how much time we’ll need to build your product and thus what budget you would like to prepare.
- Your feedback and further discussions: we explain the reasoning behind the data included in the offer and the benefits you will get from it.
- Offer submission (documents/partnership agreement preparation): the final offer and contract get generated through our proprietary system, created from scratch by our hyper-talented CTO.
- Both sides sign the contract.
- No time to waste! Immediately after signing, we start working on your project!
Step 7: Taking care of the entire tech talent lifecycle
Yep, there's more to it! After all, we won't leave you alone with a new player on your team! ;)
- Tech talent onboarding: you receive from us access to virtually everything; you can follow the repositories, JIRA, and Clockify; we add you to our Slack to ensure impeccable communication, and we prepare the working environment on your programs so that once the work is finished everything stays on your side and you can use it in any way you like.
- Maintenance: bug fixing, developing new features, app development, and more
- Replacement: we guarantee the speedy exchange of freelance software developers (in under 24h!) caused by any possible reason, like sick leave, vacation, or not meeting your expectations.
- Reporting: each week, you get a Clockify report with time logs and a total budget, thanks to which you can see how much time the web developers spent on each task. We always follow the transparent process; for instance, if it turns out that a given job took them less time than estimated, then you pay less - right as rain.
- Delivering ongoing maximum satisfaction scores - speaks for itself.
Business Gains for Tech Companies Like Yours
Engaging with our unique business model entails numerous benefits:
- Highest quality & perfect match.
Vetted, highly-skilled tech experts and 360° product teams perfectly match your industry, technology & company culture and understand your individual needs, goals, and values.
A "one-stop-shop" marketplace for fulfilling your business needs fast and at scale. As your team grows with your venture, quickly scale it whenever needed and in any tech stack. Our vast Talent Network consists of freelance software developers skilled in virtually any technology:
→ extend your staff based on specific skills required in your project (staff augmentation & team extension for existing product teams)
→ or execute your entire project by building on-demand tech teams (IT outsourcing)
- Fast process.
Our swift & smooth hiring process management guarantees that you’ll save a lot of time (in some cases, it takes only 5 minutes when we recommend our long-time partner as a team extension!). Gain time for your core business while we take care of your product’s development.
- Access to a wide range of experts.
A 4000-strong talent network of tech buffs: we partner with software agencies, recruiters, freelance software developers & contractors to deliver the best-fit tech teams at scale. The access to our verified expert pool comprising thousands of experienced specialists radically shortens your recruitment process.
- World-class tech talent.
We offer you only Central & Eastern Europe-originated talent (from countries like Belarus, Ukraine, and Romania). And that’s because our region is home to the world's best developers, according to HackerRank. Also, our homeland, Poland, is ranked one of the top digital nations worldwide.
- Reduced costs.
Besides high IT expertise, the CEE region boasts much more competitive rates than in most parts of the world. By outsourcing IT-related work to CEE-based software teams, a US or UK company can save up to 300% on each payroll. Just take a look at our summary of rates from different regions, and everything will become clear.
You see well, each IT superstar from our region costs you up to 3x less compared to the ones working in US and UK. Plus, our talents optimize your solutions. Picture this: our dev rewrites your code to use fewer terabytes; thus, you need less server space, so eventually, it gets cheaper.
- Holistic approach.
Yep, it applies to IT as well! We help you grow your business holistically: we deliver high-performing tech teams, advance the work on new products, help disrupt industries, boost scaling the team, and can become your long-term talent delivery partner. If that’s not enough, we provide administrative and legal support; we take care of all time measuring, payments, insurance, reporting, managing days off, perks, contracts, and other dull processes. And by “we take care,” we mean we pay for your contractors' perks, so you really have on you only cost of the work done. Sounds cool!
- Clear payment system.
Pay per hour for talent. Not a penny more. Some companies try to squeeze in extra work that was not part of the negotiation requirements. We make it transparent.
- Fresh perspective.
Sometimes you become blind to shortcomings because you've been at it too long; our devs will step in all in white with original, innovative ideas to bring your project back to its glory.
- Vetting and screening. It's something you won’t find on freelancer platforms, and it’s a standard element of our process.
- Seven days money-back guarantee. Counting from right after the project's kick-off.
- English proficiency. All our IT experts speak English fluently.
Focus on what you do the best. We’ll manage the rest. We'll take care of scaling your team as you grow. No matter what business challenges you face, our teams always come up with a solution tailor-made for your needs.
Some sound advice: if you’re still undecided, test our try-and-buy option. This way, a recommended developer will go on a trial period before you decide to hire a talent.
Not sure how to go around the remote-first world? Check out our In-Depth Guide on How to Hire Remote Developers.
We can boast of 500+ successful matchmakings. Will you be the next one?
About us: Home to Freelance Software Developers
Ideamotive was conceived in 2014 as an agile software development company. Later, the business model shifted into a robust, talent-enabled IT matchmaking marketplace for hiring on-demand software engineers. A Poland-based startup converted into a powerful digital platform to ensure companies worldwide match their innovative projects with top-notch tech talent. Given this, our team has valuable insights regarding both the technical and business sides. Our founders have been down the freelance developer path for years before kicking off their business. And that is where the magic flourished.
The marketplace's reliability has been recognized internationally, and at the beginning of 2022, we were awarded one of the fastest-growing Polish enterprises in the prestigious Forbes Diamond Ranking.
Our ultimate business goal? To help scaling companies and corporations fulfill their tech talent demand fast, with ease and confidence.
Don’t just take our word for it. Check out what our long-time clients and partners said about doing business with us: Clutch reviews.