While researching the ideal CMS to create a website, you may have come across the HubSpot CMS developer and are unsure if their pricing plans and offered features suit your company.
Let's look into HubSpot CMS pricing plans. But before we delve further, let's go over the essential features of HubSpot CMS.
To produce effective web content, you need a robust supporting platform. With HubSpot CMS developers, you may have complete control over the content and appearance of your website. Below are five HubSpot CMS features you need to know for an easy Hubspot cms onboarding that will help improve your customer experience.
1. Website Themes
If you have ever managed a website, you know the pain of creating a change that seems easy but comes with many hurdles. You must pass through your developers for minor adjustments like altering a color. And this might cause long response times or a delay in your result.
Themes are templates that allow for custom development, where the developer can tweak a design to provide a smooth editing experience for the marketer. He may combine various assets such as plugins, templates, and CSS files.
There are many pre-built themes available. But your developer or agency may create a bespoke theme tailored to your business. With this customized theme, there will be no inconsistent styles, logos, or navigation while you build up a website.
2. Multi-Language Content Creator
Many businesses establish a connection with their audience. Companies may engage with their audience online in various ways. Having the ability to use multilingual content is one of the simplest methods. For efficiency, a company must strongly emphasize customizing the user experience.
Also, it must accommodate cultural differences. When you speak the language of your audience, they will understand your product well and have a positive customer experience. Note that 88% of internet users will less likely return to a website after a negative experience.
Therefore, creating content in many languages makes you stand out from the competitors. Users of HubSpot CMS may enjoy content management at scale. Also, they will produce multilingual versions of their content. And they may link to any of their branches abroad without configuring additional plugins.
3. Adaptive Testing
Do you want to discover content that works well with your clients but you don't have time to develop and test? Upgrade your A/B testing with A/B/C/D/E testing from Enterprise. The adaptive testing feature can automatically test up to five-page versions. Thanks to the use of machine learning.
HubSpot CMS will track metrics when visitors browse your site. Also, it will show the version of the page that works best. Thus, allowing you to improve your website without ever having to press a button.
4. Drag-And-Drop Editor
This feature is excellent. With it, you can build, fill, and assist clients in making their ideal websites.
Headless CMS will prevent you from customizing a website's layout. You would need to update the entire template. And it would affect all other pages that use it.
However, with CMS Hub, you may use the drag-and-drop editor to modify the content on only that page. And you can do this with no special coding or development help. All you have to do is search for the desired module, drag it where you want, and drop it. It's that simple!
5. SEO Recommendations
The top page of search results receives 95% of traffic. But how do you rank on the top page? With search engine optimization, you may improve the volume and quality of visitors from organic search results. CMS Hub gives SEO suggestions with insights listed in order of priority.
HubSpot CMS SEO will help you identify how to optimize your site and where to take action. Then, you can precisely identify the pages with the most influence on your SEO and make any required changes.
Other sophisticated features include;
- Phone, email, and live chat support
- Dynamic content editing and publishing tools
- Custom web applications
- Contact attributing reporting
- A/ B testing
- Intuitive dashboard
All You Need To Know About HubSpot CMS Pricing
Unlike some headless CMS, HubSpot CMS developers don't offer a free version of its website builder and hosting services. Yet, you may integrate its free CRM features into your CMS Hub site. These are simple email marketing services and customer support tools like live chat. Though, there are some restrictions.
However, a 14-day free trial of a HubSpot CMS Hub plan is available. The free trial gives you enough time to review the website builder. Then you can determine whether its distinctive features are suitable for your company.
There are three categories of HubSpot CMS pricing premium: "Starter," "Professional," and "Enterprise." Besides, you may add sales, customer support, and operational services in each package. And may even create a customized bundle if you'd like.
HubSpot CMS is mainly required to host your site on HubSpot, and it offers a fully managed solution and a collection of themes and templates. Thus, it makes it easy to drive an enterprise-level website without spending too much.
1. HubSpot CMS Pricing: Starter
The most basic option is HubSpot CMS Hub Starter. It's ideal for small businesses and Startups. And as the business grows, you upgrade your plan along with it. The HubSpot CMS Hub Starter package is $25 monthly and $23 per month when billed yearly, with a sum of $276.
- Drag-and-Drop Themes and Templates: HubSpot gives you access to many templates for customizing your websites.
- Real-time customer Support: This package offers live email or chat support.
- Custom Domain Support: You may integrate one custom domain into your HubSpot website.
- Support for Local Developer Tools: By developing your customized theme, you, your team, or a third-party developer may enhance the appearance of your site. This feature makes it simple to add new pages or change your website's looks with just a few clicks.
- About 15 Pages: Your website may have up to 15 pages.
- Industry-Standard Security Features: No matter the bandwidth usage, your HubSpot website will come with premium hosting that grows with your company. This comprises security measures, such as SSL encryption.
- Forms Customization: Many choices are available with HubSpot for forms on your website. With this plan, you may style the pop-up, solo, and embedded forms to match the design of your website.
- 10 Analytics Dashboards: Reports are one of the critical elements of HubSpot CMS development. With this package, you may access up to 10 reporting dashboards. And each of them has ten distinct insights. It will offer you specific data like the presence and performance of your website. And will show how you convert visitors or the performance of other CRM-specific features like customer service.
Who should use the Starter Plan?
Following the launch of a website, businesses often add sales and CRM services. Any firm that wishes to handle marketing tools, content management, and web hosting from a single central account right from the start should choose the HubSpot CMS Hub Starter package.
Consequently, this model is perfect for marketing agencies. Also, it works well for consulting businesses, software developers, or any other service-based company that relies on its website to forge relationships with potential customers. However, the HubSpot CMS starter plan may not be a good fit for businesses looking to market their goods or services online. The reason for this is that it lacks eCommerce functionalities.
2. HubSpot CMS Pricing: Professional
The professional plan is an improvement over the HubSpot CMS Hub Starter plan. However, some of its features might not be essential when you launch your business.
This plan has every feature of the HubSpot CMS Hub Starter plan and more. It includes eCommerce features, customization, storage, and some more marketing and CRM features. The HubSpot CMS Hub Professional package is $400 monthly. Or you may pay $360 per month, billed yearly for $4,320.
- Testing Tools: With this, you can do "A/B" tests on your content. And determine if the version benefits your business goals.
- Product Management Tools: It offers access to comprehensive reporting for managing your product catalog.
- Limitless Sub-Domains And CCTLD: You may control extra Sub-domains and CCTLDs in your HubSpot account besides your core domain. Using this feature, you may build niche blogs and landing sites that drive visitors to your main website from CCTLDs like ".co" or ".us."
- About 10,000 Pages: With this plan, you can have up to 10,000 pages on your website.
- Solid Content Tools: It enables you to customize content for clients so that your website visitors see stuff relevant to them.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): It contains automated tips on increasing your website, so its pages can rank well on search engine results.
- Up to 10 Teams: If your team is large, you may divide them into ten and monitor their performance.
Others are the content staging feature and live support.
Who should use the Professional Plan
The HubSpot CMS Hub Professional plan will appeal to larger firms with vast marketing teams. Due to its personalization, improved reporting, and adaptable marketing solutions.
3. HubSpot CMS Pricing: Enterprise
The HubSpot CMS Hub Enterprise plan contains all the previous packages' features, more marketing tools, and deep user experience customization. The HubSpot CMS Hub Enterprise plan costs $1,200 per month. But it is available for $14,400 if paid annually.
Support for Membership-Only Pages/Content: You might need visitors to sign in using a username and password in small sections of your website.
- Web Development: You may build web applications for your website. These include spreadsheets, event portals, or learning management systems using HubSpot's built-in capabilities.
- Extensive CRM Services: This package provides lots of new features designed for large businesses with diverse, active marketing teams.
- Extra Root Domains: It allows you to control up to ten domains from a single HubSpot account. But more domains are available at additional cost.
- Adaptive Testing Tools: HubSpot uses AI to extend the content analysis beyond "A/B" testing, enabling you to build the most successful website.
Who should use the Enterprise Plan
HubSpot CMS Hub Enterprise is for high-volume enterprises with big teams in several regions. This plan offers tremendous flexibility for tech firms. Nationwide decentralized consulting and even marketing firms are not left out because it allows users to manage large numbers of marketing, sales, and support teams organized by custom hierarchies.
The following is a list of alternatives to HubSpot CMS.
Wix is a website-building tool that offers a range of features to both designers and non-designers. With Wix CMS, you may add text and pictures to create pages, navigation, slideshows, portfolios, and more.
Wix has a restricted free plan and premium options for creating more complicated sites. Besides, paid plans vary by their services and range from $5.50 per month to $44 per month. But this depends on storage size, for a total annual cost of $66 to $528.
Both HubSpot CMS and Wix have a lot of appealing features and are pretty simple to use. However, HubSpot's CMS Hub is an effective tool for large organizations and marketers. At the same time, Wix is a more cost-effective eCommerce and personal usage solution.
ActiveCampaign is a powerful all-in-one marketing solution that doesn't come cheap. One of the essential aspects of this tool is its automation. It enables you to manage follow-up campaigns, amend many criteria, and more from inside their simple flowchart-style editor.
ActiveCampaign has a powerful CRM that allows for seamless task automation between sales and marketing. It features lead/contact scoring and intuitive drag-and-drop card-based pipelines.
Compared to HubSpot, ActiveCampaign provides fewer dashboard customization choices.
However, this feature is expensive and does not have a free plan. Hubspot provides a FREE CRM as an upsell tripwire, but ActiveCampaign does not.
Webflow is a cloud-based platform that allows users to build flexible websites without writing code. Web designers and programmers use it to construct websites that are uniquely created. The platform makes it simple to create a website from scratch. And this can be done by combining content management, web design, e-commerce, and marketing capabilities.
You can sign up with Webflow for free. But, like other website construction platforms, you'll need to find a hosting company to make your site live. Both general and eCommerce premium plans are available from Webflow. Paid plans range in price from $18 to $235 per month. This is up to 22% less expensive when paying annually.
Various features of Hubspot are Marketing, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Service Hubs which Webflow lack. Other missing qualities in Webflow are excellent live chat, great customer support, and other benefits. Therefore, Hubspot offers superior asset management, plugins, widgets, and version control.
Drupal is a CMS that allows you to construct or update an existing website or blog. Website development projects using Drupal CMS are often much more expensive than WordPress CMS. And the price might range from $500 to more than $40,000 per website project. Also, this depends on the style of website you want and the features you need.
Drupal offers robust development tools. But it might be challenging for marketers to use it to expand their firms. With CMS Hub, marketers can control their websites and concentrate on the user experience while developers have access to the tools they need.
Is The HubSpot CMS Hub Worth Buying?
Yes, every penny spent buying Hubspot CMS hub is a penny well spent because HubSpot's top-notch content management system helps your sales team save time and money. The system streamlines creating pages, incorporating design components, and adding content for creators, agency partners, or marketers.
The incredibly secure hosting environment is a vital factor to consider. As such, HubSpot customers may rest easy knowing that their websites host by the safest CMS available. The trust in HubSpot's system is increased by the security information supplied here and the team's availability to address any inquiries or worries IT departments may have.
HubSpot constantly updates and improves the CMS. So you don't need to pay extra for upgrades or deal with maintenance problems that require a developer's help. Every CMS user on HubSpot will receive updates automatically whenever the team makes changes.
A further advantage is HubSpot Free CRM. It combines the strength of CRM and CMS into an integrated platform for CMS users. In general, HubSpot CMS incorporates website design, website hosting, and the strength of HubSpot's CRM to allow customers to give firm web analytics information, customize content to contacts, and connect their marketing and sales activities.